What do interior designers do?
Ever wondered what Interior designers do? Don’t worry we got you covered. In this blog, we will talk about what interior designer does and the services they provide. In my previous blog, we have talked about How to hire an Interior Designer on a budget? and to read that click here.
An interior designer works with clients to create an aesthetically pleasing space. They make space functional, safe and customize it according to the client’s requirements, needs, and personality. They are specialized in selecting essential and decorative items such as lighting, color combination, and material palette. They must also be specialized in reading, draw, and edit floor plans along with knowing codes, and regulations.
Their clients range from homeowners to large corporations and even hotels; the design type for each space can range from simple to luxurious design depending on the requirements of the client and space. No matter the size of the space every interior designer creates a space that is aesthetically beautiful, safe, comfortable, and functional.
Interior designer’s responsibilities may include the following:
- Advertising for new projects
- Bidding on new projects
- Determining clients goal and responsibility
- Visualizing the type of spaces that clients require
- Sketching floor plans
- Finalizing the interior design theme and wall elevations after considering the electrical and plumbing points
- Selecting the materials and furniture with the client
- Creating project timeline
- Estimating project cost
- Hiring the contractor, electricians, painters, plumbers, and other professionals
- Placing orders for the required materials for constructions and furniture’s for finishing the project
- Site supervision
- Project completion
- Ensuring the client is satisfied after the project completion.
We at Sumedha Pandey Design studio are here to provide you the best architectural and interior design services. Now you can get free 1st consultation. To get your free consultation click here.
Check more of my work here for inspirations and daily reels; which cover how to update your space.