Vastu tips to boost positive energy at home
Ever wondered what makes a house into a home? A home always radiates the right kind of energy to turn it into a home. According to traditional beliefs, a home comes with the energy that influences the people living in it. Therefore, it is very crucial to understand the link between the healing art of Vastu and your home giving out positive energy.
Vastu holds very high importance to people specially who purchase/construct a house. In this blog, we will look at a few tips for you to make your home filled with positivity and good vibes. So without further delay, let get on with the blog.
Vastu for the main entrance
According to the Vastu, the main door is the entry point for the family but also the energy.
The main door should be facing north, east, or north-east. Always keep your main door lit. Decorated it with beautiful nameplates and auspicious torans. Also built it with high-quality wood.
Avoid the following at your door:
- Fountain or water elements in front of your main door
- Animal statue or sculpture near the main door
- The black color main door
- Placement of shoe rack or dustbin outside the main door
Vastu for the living room
The living room is where most of the activities happen. The is the place where the family and the guest gather and therefore must be clutter-free.
Living room location:
The living room should face north, east, or northeast. Alternatively, the northwest is also a good direction.
Southeast is also a good direction for having a living room but only for those having south-facing homes.
Having your living room in the southwest direction invites a lot of guests to the home.
Regardless of where ever your living room is located always make sure the following:
- In living room the heavy furniture should be placed in south or south west direction.
- The mirror should be placed on the north wall.
- Electronics should be installed in the southeast section.
Vastu for the bedroom
Even the small thing can make a huge difference in your bedroom. Vastu should us how making small changes in your bedroom. It can not only increase positivity in the bedroom but also increase a couple’s relationship.
Here are 5 ways to transform your bedroom to radiate positive energy:
- Having your bedroom in the southwest corner can bring good health with a bed placed in the southwest corner and head facing west.
- Avoid bedrooms in the northeast and southeast zone as it causes health issues and makes couples quarrel.
- Avoid a mirror or tv in front of the bed. Since your reflection should not be seen in the mirror. Doing so causes couples to fight.
- Avoid black walls. Paint your walls with neutral or earthy tones as it radiates positive energy.
So, these are just a few tips to get you started with the Vastu of your home.
You can check more of my work here for inspirations and daily reels which cover how to update your space.
We hope this interior design was helpful. We at Sumedha Pandey Design studio are here to provide you with the interior of your dreams. Now you can get free 1st consultation; to get your free consultation click here.